In the Deoxo reactor, the oxygen content in nitrogen combines with hydrogen to form water. The reaction leads to an increase in temperature which is depending o the starting oxygen content.
To remove the moisture generated, the gas is passed through the drying section consisting of two adsorbent beds filled with activated alumina.
The beds work in alternative to allow for the regeneration.
Final dew point of -70 °C can be easily obtained.
- Generation of High Purity Nitrogen (O2 < 1 ppm )
- Reduction of investment Cost lower production capacity of PRAXEIDOS generator for the same N2 purity
- Reduction of Specific Energy Cost(Kwh/Nmc) Lower Electrical Power consumptions for the same N2 purity
- Attractive Pay back time
- Reduced installation area
- Long life efficiency ( > 10 years )