SWEEP THROUGH PURGING PROCESS FOR SHIP TANKER
- Purge nitrogen is added into the vessel at one opening end.
- Mixed gas, composed of purge nitrogen and VOCs, is withdrawn to the condensing unit from an opposite opening end.
- Gas nitrogen from the condensing unit is reused as purge gas in the tanker
- High purging flow rate → low purging time
- No emission to the environment
- 100% recovery of non contaminated high-value chemicals
- Low final concentration in the vessel ( < 5 mg/mc )
- No CO2 production
- Boosting of existing abatement systems ( carbon bed/catalytic incinerator )
- Easy to move to different places or sites to meet temporary needs